Want Perfect Marriage Life? In India Marriage is Matching of Two souls till eternity. Kundali matching for Marriage Play Vital Role for A happy married life. Kundli Matching and marriage Kundali matching is a popular match-making method to check the compatibility between boy and girl. Match 36 Guna by our online Kundali matching service.India Is Country of Festivals. Marriage comes under the most important Festival. Because It comes only once in every once life and not only it binds two souls but also bind Two heart, Two Families Together. Marriages are like fingerprints; each one is different and each one is beautiful. So Finding a Perfect Match is very important. Kundli matching and Kundali matching for marriage makes the work easier.
What is Kundali or Kundli matching?[caption id="attachment_5275" align="aligncenter" width="300"] kundali-birth-chart[/caption] Kundali is a Full description of a person which is created using the date of birth time where Each detail About Horoscope, Personality, Characteristics are Mentioned. Kundali matching or Kundali Milan is a process of matching two-person Kundli. In Hindu Society Kundli Matching Is Very Important for Marriage. In this Process 36 Guna and Astha Koota of Bride and Groom are matched. 18 Guna Must Match for a successful married life as per Kundli matching.
Importance of Guna Milan with online Kundli MatchingMarriage is a special occasion in India. Marriage Kundali matching is a Very Important Process on this Occasion. In Marriage Kundali matching 36 Guna of boy and girl are matched. Below mentioned 3 types of matches.
- Less than 18 Guna matched means Not compatible, This marriage may not succeed.
- 18 to 24 Guna matched means Average score, this match is acceptable
- 25 to 32 Guna matched means Very good match marriage should be a success.
- 33 to 36 Guna matched means Excellent Match This is Very Rare Match, this means They are made for each other.
Ashtha Kuta and Points Distribution according to Kundali Matching
- Varna – This relates to Persons divided into 4 categories Brahmin, Kshatriya, Vaishya, Shudra. The matching Point of Varna is 1.
- Vasya - This is an important factor in Kundli matching, bases on 5 classes of moon signs- Manava/Nara, Vanchar, Chatuspaad (Small animals), Jalchar (water animals), Keeta/Keet(Insects). The matching point of Vasya is 2. The boy and Girl Ge 2 points if Vasya is matched.
- Tara – Tara koota is another factor in Kundli matching based on Nakshatra or Constellation. Total number Nakshatra is 27. Total constellation is counted and divide by 9. If the remainders are Even, then 3 points are given.
- Yoni – Yoni Kuta is related to Sexual Compatibility in Marriage Kundli matching. Yoni classified into 14 animals (Horse, Elephant, Sheep, Snake, Dog, Cat, Rat, Cow, Buffalo, Tiger, Deer, Monkey, Lion, Mongoose). This matching gets 3 points for Friendly yoni, 2 for neutral and 1 for not friendly Yoni.
- Graha – This Related to Rashi lord compatibility in Kundali Matching. In this type of matching Maximum 5 Points can be awarded.
- Gana- Gana relates to the nature of Humans divided into three categories- Deva (indicate to God), Manava (Indicate Humans), Rakshasa (indicate Demons). 6 points given when boy and girl are Deva. 5 points are given when the boy is Deva and the girl is Manava. 1 point Given for Manava and Rakshasa.
- Bhakoota or Rashi- it depends on boys and girl's mental and emotional characteristics in Kundli matching. Points are given by the position of Moon in the Houses of the natal chart.
- Nadi- Nadi related to Health of boy and girl. This Dived into 3 – Aadi Nadi, Madhya Nadi, Antya Nadi. If the boy and girl Nadi are the same the 0 points are given and for other matching 8 points are given.
Find Out How Name can be an Important Factor in Kundali matching by name.Marriage is a Very Important Phase in a person life. Kundali matching Is very important for a successful marriage Life. Our Best astrologer can Give the best marriage Kundli matching report. For Further More Details Visit- Tabij[dot]in Or call +919776190123.